The School Council believes a dress code:
- Fosters and enhances the public image of the school
- Assists in building school and community spirit
- Ensures that students are safely dressed for specific school activities
- Encourages equity among students
- Is cost effective as uniform clothing is generally cheaper to purchase than fashion clothing
- Quickly identifies visitors on the school grounds
- Will prepare students for work, as many work places have a dress and safety code.
All students are required to conform to the Dress Code. They are to be clean and appropriately dressed for school activities.
Uniforms are available for purchase at Lowes located at Ellenbrook Central or online at www.lowes.com.au/schools-online.aspx. Contact Lowes directly for opening hours on 6296 7487.
Students are to ensure they have appropriate protection from the sun when outdoors. The school has a “No Hat - No Play” policy all year round. The Arbor Grove broad-brimmed hat is supplied by Lowes.
Students whose families may be experiencing financial difficulties regarding the purchase of a school uniform can contact the Principal to discuss the options available.
Arbor Grove Polo Arbor Grove Dress